Monday, June 24, 2013

GAP loot with huge discount

Hi ladies of Hazelnutt House, 

here's a quick entry to share this great deal that I scored at GAP at Suntec City Mall (newly opened).
***My friend visited the GAP store at Vivo City but they didn't have this offer.  The lady at the Suntec store told me this offer will last till end of the month.

Most of the items are at 50% off and on top of that, if you purchase 5 items of more, you get an additional 20% off. 





Initially, I only wanted to get this dress... but after I whipped out my calculator, I thought it was silly to leave the store with just one item at half off, so I spent a lil' more time there and found other items (",)

This navy blue printed dress looks kinda boxy and shapeless, but with a belt, it will look fab... loose and comfy.  This is selling at $100, with half off, it became $50 and with the additional 20% off, it was about $40.





I love wearing white tops and thought this rolled sleeved linen top will go with the following two cropped pants that I picked out.  This is selling at $70 and with all the discounts thrown in, I got it at only $28.




Another top I picked up was this teacup print shirt.  I thought it will go with the blue cropped pants below or any jeans that I own.  After the discounts, I got them at $28 (",)







The following cropped pants are at $90 and after the discounts, they are $36 each.  They end right about my ankle coz I am way shorter than the GAP models.







Lastly from GAP, I picked up these rompers for some new baby boys.  They are $30 each and after the double discounts, they were about $12 each.






Next, I scooted to H&M coz I wanted to pick up this dress for my daughter.  It is a lovely dusty green shade with whimsical deer and mouse prints.  Something very different from the usual pinks and pastel dresses that she owns.






Talk to you ladies soon!!! 
Drop by GAP at Suntec City Mall to snag some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10