Saturday, July 27, 2013

iHerb loot: Ecotools, Real techniques, Badger and lots more

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello friends of Hazelnutt House (",) 


I was checking out Vivawoman's review on Mychelle's facial cleansers and decided to check out iHerb.com.  When I shop on a new online store, I tend load my cart and hem and haw for a couple of days before I decide if I wanna go ahead with the purchase or not. 

Today, I notice that Singpost is having a free delivery over $60usd purchase so I decided to just go ahead and make the order.  Do note that the free deliver is for the month of July.  I am new to iHerb, so I really do not know if this free delivery is a regular perk or not.

Although, i've not received my loot, I thought i'd share it here to alert you ladies of the free delivery for the month of July (",)

Here's what I carted.

For myself:
  • Deep Steep Honeydew and Spearmint bodywash
  • Mychelles Dermaceuticals Creamy Pumpkin cleanser
  • Mychelles Dermaceuticals Apple Brightening Cleanser




  • Ecotools Foam Applicator
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush




For The Kid and Kimmie The Dog:


  • Badger SPF 30 Sunscreen Tangerine and Vanilla
  • Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Toothpaste
  • Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds 


I bought 2 packets of chia seeds, one for Kim and one for me.  Not gonna go too much into the benefits of chia seeds but since they are high in Omega 3, I do not have to 'poison' Kim's food with stinky fish oil.  I believe she will be eternally grateful to me for making this switch since chia seeds are tasteless!  Oh yes, they are high in calcium too... Kim's getting older, so I need to up her calcium intake.



Do make use of this code SRD618 at checkout for a $10 off your purchase (",)
Do note that the free delivery I mentioned above is only for the month of July.


Once you have accumulated enough $$$ in your cart, the paid shipping from Singpost will change to Free Shipping.

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10