Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kevyn Aucoin and Jane Iredale loot form Strawberrynet

Woo hoo!!! Ladies of the Nutt House (",)
My Strawberrynet.com loot came together with my iHerb loot.
Double HAPPINESS indeed! 

I picked up two modest items when Strawberrynet had a 10% off makeup items.  My friend who ordered it for me is a regular and had an extra 10% off.  



So, here's my Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer and Jane Iredale  Powder Me SPF Dry Sunscreen.



I decided to purchase this powder sunblock for touch ups at mid day since touching up with cream or liquid sunblock ruins my makeup so I thought i'd give this powder sunblock a go. 

Here's a swatch of the Jane Iredale Dry Sunblock in Translucent.


This dry sunblock is very water resistant and also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.






As for the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, I got it in SX 04.
I spent hours on end checking out swatches and reviews, comparing this and that... debating which shade to purchase and after numerous changes, I finally decided on the SX 04 and I should say, it looks pretty ok on me.

I've yet to try it on my face but I will definitely do a review on this once I've learned how to use it (",)




Talk to you ladies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10