Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review - Harney & Sons tea, Vanilla Comoro and Earl Grey Supreme

Hi friends of Hazelnutt House (",)

I purchased these tins of Harney & Sons tea from iHerb without much knowledge of this brand.  I love how the tins look and I'm already thinking of how I can make use of them once I'm finished with the tea.  

Vanilla Comoro is a decaffeinated black tea and Earl Grey Supreme is a regular caffeinated black tea.
I'm not a tea connoisseur but I really enjoy tea.  
Based on my tea preference, I would say that it is worth spending the money on both these flavours. 

Both the Vanilla Comoro and Earl Grey Supreme are $7.99USD each on iHerb.



I shall put it in simple layman words and give my views on these two types of tea. 



This vanilla tea tastes like regular black tea although it is decaffeinated.   There is no bitter or tart taste.  The scent of vanilla infused with the tea is very warming, creamy and rich.   Especially suitable as a comfort drink (",) Very smooth... Taste great with absolutely no sugar (",)







I like this Earl Grey Supreme for the smooth taste of tea.  Not too tart or bitter.
The scent of bergamot is neither too strong nor weak.  Just right!










I'll like to take this chance to link you ladies to a Tea Community website http://steepster.com 

You'll be able to find reviews of many different types of teas here.



Right now, iHerb is offering free delivery with SingPost for orders over $40usd.

Remember to use this code if you're making your first order on iHerb.com (",)


Talk to you ladies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10