Thursday, December 12, 2013

Expand-A-Shelf

Hihi friends of Hazelnutt House (",)


I bought two sets of these Expand-A-Shelf thingy at Howards Storage World Singapore  .  I can't remember exactly how much it costs.  If I am not wrong, it is in the $28-35 range.  





Mine does not come with the nonslip surface.  There is a version of this shelf with nonslip 'steps' and it is slightly more expensive.  There are two options for the depth of the 'steps'.  I have both the wider and narrower steps which I use for different purposes.


I place this Expand-A-Shelf on a shelf in my kitchen.  I like to 'display' what I have so that I do not have a stockpile of repeated products which tends to happen when I store them in the cupboard... out of sight, out of mind.





Here's how the shelf looks like on the side.  The shortest that the shelf goes will be the exact same size as the box that it comes it.  If you wanna expand it to fit your area, simply slide it apart.  






In my room, I place this shelf at the far for my fragrance bottles to sit on.  

This Expand-A-Shelf has narrower 'steps' as compared to the one that I use in my kitchen. 

Most of my perfume bottles are short and by displaying them on the 'steps' I get to see all the bottles at one glance, instead of having them crowd on level ground, clamouring for my attention and blocking each other's view.


Talk to you ladies soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10