Monday, December 23, 2013

Sandwich party

Hello Friends of Hazelnutt House (",) 


When I invited my pals over for a get-together, I scoured the world wide web in search for some easy recipes.   


Simple recipes were abundant and I noted a ton of them on a notepad.  I couldn't decide which recipes to choose!  After thinking for days, BINGO!  A sandwich party!  
So, I decided to put together three different sandwiches for that day. 





Egg mayo croissant:


  • croissant
  • eggs (hard boiled)
  • mayonaise (I used my favourite Kewpie Mayonnaise
  • pepper (to taste)
  • leaves



Ham & cheese focaccia: 

  • focaccia
  • sliced ham
  • sliced cheese
  • tomatoes 




Cucumber on baguette:

  • baguette
  • cucumber
  • cream cheese
  • butter
  • salt
  • dill weed







Three selections of sandwiches using different types of bread.





I added these fairy flaggies just for fun (",) 
It also helps hold the sandwich fillings in place instead of having them slide around as I cut through them.  I poke the flaggies into the focaccia loaf before slicing it with a serrated knife.





Easy to make, and fun to have... although my friends were poking fun at me for adding this lil' finishing 
touches to the sandwiches. 




Fairy flaggies: 
  • office labels (narrow strips)
  • toothpick
  • fairy stamps & ink




Hope this entry helps in one way or another when you are planning a lil' get-together with friends this holiday season... not very Christmassy but it should be a suitable occasion for a sandwich party (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10