Tuesday, March 18, 2014

iherb recommendations

Hihi friends of Hazelnutt House (",) 

when I have nothing better to do, I like google, "iHerb haul" to see what others purchase on iHerb.  It helps me discover new items that I probably wouldn't look for on iHerb.  Having made numerous purchases on iHerb, here's a list of items that I have either repurchased of highly recommend.  






  • Stacy's Pita Chips, Cinnamon Sugar Flavoured - If you read my posts, you'll know that I am obsessed with cinnamon sugar.  This product is available in Singapore, but only at certain supermarkets, so I perfer to order it from iHerb.  






































  • Real Techniques, Expert Face brush - What can I say about Real Techniques' brushes?  Go get them!  I've the blush brush, stipple brush and this face expert brush... the bristles are soft and they work fabulously! 




  • EcoTools, Retractable Kabuki Brush - You don't find many retractable brushes that are good quality.  This brush is dense and soft and really comes in handy when travelling or if you carry a makeup pouch around with you all the time. 




  • Just a Leaf Glass Tea Cup - Well, I love this simple, see through glass cup with a lid.  I don't use the infuser portion of it much coz I prefer my tea in bags.  It's really cheap at $2.95USD for first time purchase.  




  • Deep Steep, Body Wash, Honeydew & Spearmint - Smells great! In fact my friends are recommending the body oil as well as the foaming hand wash from this brand.  So i'll definitely be venturing into the other products as well. 








Talk to you ladies soon!!!! And I hope you'll enjoy yourself shopping on iHerb! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10